- ticket title
- Mi’tig Meets UN Special Representative and Human Affairs Coordinator
- GNA Minister of Transport on Inspection Tour of Mi’tiga Inter
- Foreign Ministry Publishes Book It Says Historical Account of 400 Years of Libyan Diplomacy
- Cross-border Movement Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- Can the Paris Agreement Succeed Without the United States?
Hun, Jufra banks received Thursday liquidity after several month health due to logistic problems. Director of Al Jumhuris branch in Hun. Wanis Al Debri told Lana reporter that five out of 15 million LD, allocated to all commercial banks in Jufra were delivered He said the five million would be divided to the four Al Jumhuria branches, in Hun, Sukna, Wadan and Zala besides North Africa Bank in Wadan. He said the public can only withdraw three hundred LD.
Source: Libyan News Agency