- ticket title
- غاب إنك تسرع التحول الرقمي بسحابة مايكروسوفت
- PPG PITT-CHAR® NX: الجيل القادم من طلاءات الأنظمة الإيبوكسية المرنة للحماية من الحريق
- OptDyn™ and aSAY Group, an EOH Company, Announce Strategic Partnership to Drive MENA Region Production and Adoption of the Subutai™ Blockchain Router
- 124th Canton Fair Records US$29.8 billion In Turnover, Hosts More than 70,000 New Buyers
- First Committee Approves 27 Texts, Including 2 Proposing New Groups to Develop Rules for States on Responsible Cyberspace Conduct
STUTTGART, Germany, May 24, 2012/PRNewswire/ –
Broad portfolio largely compensates for cyclical fluctuations in Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology group
In the first half of fiscal year 2011/12 Carl Zeiss generated revenue of EUR 2.105bn (prior year: EUR 2.143bn). Earnings (EBIT) totaled EUR 232m (prior year: EUR 355m). “We got off to a good start. Revenue and earnings have exceeded our targeted figures,” said CEO Dr. Michael Kaschke. “Through our broad diversification, we were able to largely compensate for the cyclical downturn in the Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology group.” The Industrial Metrology and Medical Technology business groups in particular posted a substantial increase in revenue.
In the first six months of the current fiscal year alone, Carl Zeiss created over 600 new jobs around the globe and invested EUR 108m in plant, property and equipment. Investments in research and development increased by 10 percent.
For the year as a whole, Carl Zeiss is aiming for revenue totaling around four billion euros.
More information at http://www.zeiss.com
The Carl Zeiss Group is an international leader in the fields of optics and opto-electronics. In fiscal year 2010/11 the company’s approx. 24,000 employees generated revenue of about 4.237 billion euros. With its innovative technologies and leading-edge solutions, Carl Zeiss is successful in the fields of Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology, Industrial Metrology, Microscopy, Medical Technology, Vision Care and Consumer Optics/Optronics. Carl Zeiss is represented with around 30 production and over 50 sales and service sites in more than 30 countries worldwide. Carl Zeiss AG is fully owned by the Carl Zeiss Stiftung (Carl Zeiss Foundation). Founded in 1846 in Jena, the company is headquartered in Oberkochen, Germany.
Contact for the press:
Jörg Nitschke, Carl Zeiss, Group Spokesman
Phone +49(0)7364-20-3242, Email: email@example.com