- ticket title
- WHO distributes urgently needed medical supplies as Libya conflict continues
- UNICEF Libya Flash Update: Western Libya Emergency Response, 13 May-19 May 2019
- DTM Libya – Rapid Market Assessment (21 May 2019)
- UN Humanitarian Coordinator for Libya strongly condemns the blockage of the Great Man-Made River, cutting off water supply for hundreds of thousands of Libyans, 20 May 2019
- UN envoy warns of ‘long and bloody war’ in Libya
Tripoli, The Cabinet Secretary General Dr. Al Taher Amer on Tuesday met the Chairman of the Board of the General Information Authority Abdul Ra’ouf Al Beibas. The meeting, which was held at the cabinet headquarters, dealt with smart ID and prospects of getting the project in motion by coordinating with the relevant bodies including the Passport and Nationality Authority to supply data of card holders.
Source: Libya News Agency