- ticket title
- Egypt’s Parliament Moves to Extend Presidential Term Limits
- FACT CHECK: Declaring Emergency for Wall Not So Ordinary
- US Military Denies Taking Part in Raid on Al-Qaida Site in Libya
- Desk Review of Shelter and NFI Studies in Libya (December 2018)
- Supreme Commander of Libyan Army appoints Chief of General Staff
Tripoli, The Cabinet Secretary General Dr. Al Taher Amer on Tuesday met the Chairman of the Board of the General Information Authority Abdul Ra’ouf Al Beibas. The meeting, which was held at the cabinet headquarters, dealt with smart ID and prospects of getting the project in motion by coordinating with the relevant bodies including the Passport and Nationality Authority to supply data of card holders.
Source: Libya News Agency