- ticket title
- Adopting 7 Resolutions, General Assembly Calls for Recorded Vote on Texts Addressing Global Health, Ties with Organization of Islamic Cooperation
- EU Trust Fund for Africa: new actions adopted to support vulnerable migrants, foster socio-economic development and improve border management in North of Africa
- GNA Minister Of Transport Meets Canadian Ambassador.
- Head Of Presidency Council Attends Event At Police Academy.
- GNA Interior Minister Discuss Security Cooperation With German Foreign Ministry Undersecretary.
Tripoli, The Cabinet Secretary General Dr. Al Taher Amer on Tuesday met the Chairman of the Board of the General Information Authority Abdul Ra’ouf Al Beibas. The meeting, which was held at the cabinet headquarters, dealt with smart ID and prospects of getting the project in motion by coordinating with the relevant bodies including the Passport and Nationality Authority to supply data of card holders.
Source: Libya News Agency