- ticket title
- Egyptian, French Presidents Discuss Regional Issues, Focus On War-Torn Libya
- Health Sector, Situation Report, COVID-19, (15-31 May), Libya
- Turkey says may begin oil exploration under Libya deal in three-four months
- Foreign powers in Libya risk ever bloodier stalemate
- Seizure by Malta of $1.1 Billion of Counterfeit Libyan Currency
Brussels - The Belgium capital Brussels hosts on May 23 second meeting of international quartet on Libya. Statement issued by EU External Relations Department said the meeting aimed at coordinating and emphasizing support of the participants to the international mediation to find a solution to the Libyan crisis. stressing the need to speed up work for the launching of an inclusive political process in Libya'. The quartet committee comprises the UN, the African Union, the Arab League and the EU.
Source: Libya News Agency