- ticket title
- Amendments 012-025 – Annual Report on the implementation of the Common Security and Defence Policy – A8-0351/2017(012-025)
- Gemalto eSIM technology enables Always Connected experience for new Microsoft Surface Pro with LTE Advanced
- الإمارات العربية المتحدة هي أول بلد عربي يفوز بعضوية مجلس المنظمة البحرية الدولية من الفئة ب
- MediaTek SoCs are optimized and ready for Android Oreo (Go edition)
- The Manchester bombing: unknown unknowns and “hindsight bias”
Brussels – The Belgium capital Brussels hosts on May 23 second meeting of international quartet on Libya. Statement issued by EU External Relations Department said the meeting aimed at coordinating and emphasizing support of the participants to the international mediation to find a solution to the Libyan crisis. stressing the need to speed up work for the launching of an inclusive political process in Libya’. The quartet committee comprises the UN, the African Union, the Arab League and the EU.
Source: Libya News Agency