- ticket title
- 107 Illegal Migrants Including Women and Children Have Been Rescued
- UNICEF: Millions of Children Suffer Because of Conflict in Yemen, Syria and Libya
- Sun’allah: NOC Has Big Role in Upgrading Libyan Economy
- Libya: Euros 2 million in humanitarian assistance to cover basic needs
- Kremlin: Putin and Merkel Agree on Avoiding Armed Struggle in Libyan Conflict
Brussels - The Belgium capital Brussels hosts on May 23 second meeting of international quartet on Libya. Statement issued by EU External Relations Department said the meeting aimed at coordinating and emphasizing support of the participants to the international mediation to find a solution to the Libyan crisis. stressing the need to speed up work for the launching of an inclusive political process in Libya'. The quartet committee comprises the UN, the African Union, the Arab League and the EU.
Source: Libya News Agency