- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Brussels, - Today Monday , the European American ministerial meeting kicked-off in Brussels , with the attendance of the US state secretary "John Kerry" , to discuss number of regional and international files , on top of it the Libyan crisis file. Kerry in a press conference with the EU foreign policy coordinator "Federica Mogherini" , said that the meeting had dealt with the Libyan file , and ways to support the presidential council in Libya , as well as confronting terrorism.
Source: Libyan News Agency