- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Brussels, - Today Monday , the European American ministerial meeting kicked-off in Brussels , with the attendance of the US state secretary "John Kerry" , to discuss number of regional and international files , on top of it the Libyan crisis file. Kerry in a press conference with the EU foreign policy coordinator "Federica Mogherini" , said that the meeting had dealt with the Libyan file , and ways to support the presidential council in Libya , as well as confronting terrorism.
Source: Libyan News Agency