- ticket title
- 107 Illegal Migrants Including Women and Children Have Been Rescued
- UNICEF: Millions of Children Suffer Because of Conflict in Yemen, Syria and Libya
- Sun’allah: NOC Has Big Role in Upgrading Libyan Economy
- Libya: Euros 2 million in humanitarian assistance to cover basic needs
- Kremlin: Putin and Merkel Agree on Avoiding Armed Struggle in Libyan Conflict
Tripoli, The Administrative watchdog held Monday broad meeting with several; state institutions to discuss measures taken to implement the resolution of the Presidency Council allocating 300 million dinars for prices Stabilizing Fund. The meeting also discussed mechanisms and bases by which food stuff be distributed. Director of the Fund, Jamal Al Shibani said the work of the fund would be different from before as it would be via special system that including an e-card of the household linked to his special account. In a speech at the meeting, he said there are difficulties facing the fund management including security protection of warehouses and depots.
Source: Libya News Agency