- ticket title
- Senior Political, Humanitarian Officials Warn of ‘Unimaginable’ Consequences in North-West Syria Unless Critical Players Exert Pressure on Belligerents
- Record displacement shows ‘we’re almost unable to make peace’, warns UN refugee agency chief
- Civilian casualties report from 1 February to 31 March 2019
- The Road to Nowhere (Part 2): Alaweiah
- DTM Libya: Ghat and Murzuq Update – 17 June 2019
Gharyan-Heads of military and security agencies, head and members of Social Reach out in Gharyan held a broad meeting to discuss security situation in the city. Head of military and security departments were assigned to submit a report of all premises occupied by armed groups and to set up a committee of the municipal council and social reach out members to contact those occupying the premises to negotiate with them to evacuate such premises as soon as possible. They also agreed to open a training centre to train all those wanted to integrate into the military and security services. Head of military and security services said the aim is to maintain security and stability in Gharyan and to distance themselves from any political polarization, pointing out that lack of resources and premises hampered the work of such agencies.
Source: Libya News Agency