- ticket title
- Libya: Tripoli Clashes Situational Report No.16 (As of 23 April 2019)
- Libya: Thousands seek shelter in health clinics from Tripoli fighting, UN warns
- Briefing: What’s behind talk of a ‘migratory crisis’ in Spain
- Security Council Adopts Resolution Calling upon Belligerents Worldwide to Adopt Concrete Commitments on Ending Sexual Violence in Conflict
- Jheinawi: Ongoing War Has Dire Consequences on Tripoli and the Region
Gharyan-Heads of military and security agencies, head and members of Social Reach out in Gharyan held a broad meeting to discuss security situation in the city. Head of military and security departments were assigned to submit a report of all premises occupied by armed groups and to set up a committee of the municipal council and social reach out members to contact those occupying the premises to negotiate with them to evacuate such premises as soon as possible. They also agreed to open a training centre to train all those wanted to integrate into the military and security services. Head of military and security services said the aim is to maintain security and stability in Gharyan and to distance themselves from any political polarization, pointing out that lack of resources and premises hampered the work of such agencies.
Source: Libya News Agency