- ticket title
- Eastern Libya forces say 16 Turkish soldiers killed in fighting
- WFP requires urgent funds in Libya as humanitarian needs rise [EN/AR]
- UNSMIL Grateful For ‘Sincerity And Enthusiasm’ Of Libyan 5+5 Committee
- Libya’s Consulate In Milano Tells Community To Be Cautious
- Bugdanov: Russian Foreign Policy Based On Constant Support For Libya’s Independence
London-British Foreign Secretary, Boris Jonson underlined that all participants in London meeting agreed that stability and security of Libyans conducive to the interests of all, asserting their strong support to the GNA. "Building safe and prosperous Libya capable of facing challenges in the area in interest of all of us" he added.
Source: Libyan News Agency