- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Tripoli, The British Ambassador Peter Millett discussed with members the House of Representatives in Tubrok on Tuesday the latest of the political agreement and the consequences of non-compliance of some parties on the outcomes of the agreement. The meeting also dealt with introducing some amendments on the political agreement before including into the Constitutional Declaration. However Millett arrived in Tubrog on Tuesday and held a separate meeting with the Speaker of the House Ageela Saleh before meeting other representatives.
Source: Libya News Agency