- ticket title
- Lavarov: UN Alone Capable Of Guaranteeing Integrity Of Libya
- Celebrations Making Anniversary Of Feb
- Head Of Presidency Council Announces Launch Of The 2020 Humanitarian Response Plan For Libya
- British National Security Adviser Discuss With Egyptian Foreign Minister Developments In Libya
- US Secretary Of State: We Hope Political Negotiation In Libya Start By End Of This Month
Tripoli, The British Ambassador Peter Millett discussed with members the House of Representatives in Tubrok on Tuesday the latest of the political agreement and the consequences of non-compliance of some parties on the outcomes of the agreement. The meeting also dealt with introducing some amendments on the political agreement before including into the Constitutional Declaration. However Millett arrived in Tubrog on Tuesday and held a separate meeting with the Speaker of the House Ageela Saleh before meeting other representatives.
Source: Libya News Agency