- ticket title
- Libya Peace Summit: Berlin talks must prioritize accountability for war crimes
- Salama: Berlin Conference Success Would Enable Displaced People Return To Their Homes
- Russian Foreign Ministry: Participants In Berlin Conference Will Submit Their Final Statement To Security Council
- UN Secretary General: Hostilities In Libya Is Rejected And All Must Support Berlin Conference
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
Berri cables Sisi: war on terrorism must be unified
Mon 16 Feb 2015 at 15:30
NNA – House Speaker, Nabih Berri, on Monday cabled Egypt’s Abdul Fattah el-Sisi, to pay condolences on the killing of 21 Egyptians by ISIS in Libya.
“This crime is completion of the numerous ones committed against citizens and servicemen in Sinai and inside Egypt,” the cable read.
“Terrorism crimes are all one against our security and against humanity; thus, the war on terrorism must be ne and unified,” Berri said therein.
“We highly appreciate your responsibility and the role of your country in fighting these organized crimes and the criminals,” he concluded.