- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 November 2019
- President of Mauritania: Fighting Terrorism in Africa Requires Solution to Libyan Crisis
- Stolen Libyan Artefacts Seized in Sidi Buzaid, Tunisia
- UN Development Programme in Libya Says Sebha Airport up and Running After Years of Closure
- Competence Document of Guiding Committee of Libyan Authorities Capacity Building Signed
Beni Waleed, Deputy Director of Bani Waleed Hospital, Abdulla Al-Mansuri described the situation of beni Waleed Hospital as extremely difficult. He said due to flow of many families displaced from areas of tension in some cities, the hospital is suffering acute shortages of medical supplies and renal dialysis material besides many flawed machines. Al-Mansuri appealed to the Ministry of Health and local and international organizations to help the hospital at this difficult circumstances so the hospital can carry out its tasks and help the patients.
Source: Libyan News Agency