- ticket title
- Malta’s Foreign Minister: Features of solving the Libyan crisis looming, and we support the efforts of the UN mission in Libya
- Developing five City Profiles for conflict-affected cities in Iraq, Libya, Yemen and Syria
- Egypt, Italy FMs discuss bilateral ties, regional issues
- UNHCR Update Libya (6 December 2019) [EN/AR]
- Secretary-General Appoints Nada al-Nashif of Jordan Deputy High Commissioner for Human Rights
Benghazi,The Benghazi General Services Company has announced that the company's stroking employees have decided to end the strike and return to work as of Tuesday. The employees have held a meeting with the administration and decided to end their strike after failing to reach a solution to end the delay in payment of their salaries, the Company's head of information office Ahmed Al Mesalati said. The employees of the company have not been paid their salaries for more than a year. They held repeated strikes in the last months.
Source: Libya News Agency