- ticket title
- 107 Illegal Migrants Including Women and Children Have Been Rescued
- UNICEF: Millions of Children Suffer Because of Conflict in Yemen, Syria and Libya
- Sun’allah: NOC Has Big Role in Upgrading Libyan Economy
- Libya: Euros 2 million in humanitarian assistance to cover basic needs
- Kremlin: Putin and Merkel Agree on Avoiding Armed Struggle in Libyan Conflict
Tripoli, The advisor to the GNA Ministry of Economy, Hassan Ben Taher said that the Ministry of Economy has plans to import basic food stuff at cost price. Ben Taher said the ministry has various plans to collect the currency outside the control of the banks. In press statements he said among the plans importing basic food stuff at cost price and obliging traders a marginal profit, enabling obtaining large quantities of cash with the traders and then control its sale in accordance with bank policies'. He denied, however, any connections with the importation of food stuff through Stabilization Fund.
Source: LibyaNews Agency