- ticket title
- Libya vows to expose perpetrators to justice over Bangladeshi killing
- Press Conference by Security Council President on Work Programme for June, July
- Secretary Pompeo’s Call with French Foreign Minister Le Drian
- Greece Protests Turkish Drilling Plans in Mediterranean
- European Union provides EUR 18 million to support the most vulnerable in 20 new municipalities across Libya
During an international conference organised by the European Leadership Conference on Human Rights on November 22 in the House of Lords entitled “Are Democratic Nations Upholding A Better Standard?” Ahmed Shebani, the founder of the Democratic Party in Libya addressed a distinguished audience on the illegal migration from Libya to Europe.