- ticket title
- AFP: Greece asks UN to condemn TurkeyLibya deal
- GNA Acting Minister of Education Discuss With Presidents of Universities Demands of Protesters
- Italy Warns EU Member States Over Deterioration of Situation in Libya, Urges Ceasefire
- Pan-Arab Parliament Calls for Implementation of UN Initiative to Settle Libyan Crisis in Full
- NOC: Tat Neft Resumes Exploration Activity in Ghadames Basin
Algeria, 06.03.2016 - Lana - The united nations general secretary 'UNSG' Ban Ki-Mon , today Sunday , warned of the worsening security situation in Libya , in the absence of any political solution , for the crisis storming Libya. During his visit to Algeria "Mon" said , that incase things didn't develop on the political level , the humanitarian crisis will worsen even more , as well as the security situation , including Da'esh attacks with controlling more lands. Calling all outside activists to use their influence in calming down the situation in libya.
Source: Libya News Agency