- ticket title
- France Says It Killed Al-Qaida North Africa Chief With US Help
- Libya conflict: UN-backed GNA regains full control of Tripoli from east-based warlord Gen Haftar
- Secretary Pompeo’s Call with United Arab Emirates Crown Prince Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan
- Thirty countries will benefit as Global Environment Facility funds FAO-led projects
- LIBYA GOVERNMENT SAYS RETAKES HAFTAR’S LAST REDOUBT IN WEST
Tripoli State Minister for Women and Societal development, Asma Al-Austa, and State Minister for State Institutions Restructuring, Iman Ben Younis attended Sunday in Tripoli, the celebration held on International Child day in information and communications technology hosted by Information Public Body, Libyan Internet Society and Information technology faculty at Tripoli University. The celebration was held under the theme; 'Our girls our Future', and attended by director of Libyan university administration, UNICEF representative to Libya, and head of Libyan Internet Society. Speeches were made at the festival voicing support to women in information technology and entry of digital society. The speakers praised the role played by women in recent years by embarking in this field.
Source: Libya News Agency