- ticket title
- GIEWS Country Brief: Libya 17-October-2019
- Libya Says 82 Illegal Immigrants Rescued Off Western Coast
- Sudan Border Closures With Libya, CAR Begin to Have Impact
- French Foreign Minister: Libyan Key Players Convinced Solution to Crisis is Political
- Russian Foreign Minister: Armed Confrontation in Libya Created Security Vacuum
Tripoli State Minister for Women and Societal development, Asma Al-Austa, and State Minister for State Institutions Restructuring, Iman Ben Younis attended Sunday in Tripoli, the celebration held on International Child day in information and communications technology hosted by Information Public Body, Libyan Internet Society and Information technology faculty at Tripoli University. The celebration was held under the theme; 'Our girls our Future', and attended by director of Libyan university administration, UNICEF representative to Libya, and head of Libyan Internet Society. Speeches were made at the festival voicing support to women in information technology and entry of digital society. The speakers praised the role played by women in recent years by embarking in this field.
Source: Libya News Agency