- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Addis Ababa, The 28th Summit of the African Union is starting here Monday with several issues on its agenda including Libya, reform of the organization, election of a new president of the African Commission and other peace and security-related issues. The heads of state and government taking part in the sessions were also scheduled to tackle issues related to the economy and development, given the importance they attached to the social and economic topics, especially those listed on the 2063 Agenda.
Source: Libya News Agency