- ticket title
- Minister Of Finnace Discusses With Custom And Tax Officials Enhnacing Work Processes
- Human Resources Dept At Ministry Of Education Opens Training Hall For Staff
- 84 Rescued Off Libyan Coast
- Anticipated Russian-Jordanian Talks On Repercussions Of Libyan Crisis
- Salama: We Are Committed To Transforming Truce Into Lasting Ceasefire
Addis Ababa, The 28th Summit of the African Union is starting here Monday with several issues on its agenda including Libya, reform of the organization, election of a new president of the African Commission and other peace and security-related issues. The heads of state and government taking part in the sessions were also scheduled to tackle issues related to the economy and development, given the importance they attached to the social and economic topics, especially those listed on the 2063 Agenda.
Source: Libya News Agency