- ticket title
- Libya vows to expose perpetrators to justice over Bangladeshi killing
- Press Conference by Security Council President on Work Programme for June, July
- Secretary Pompeo’s Call with French Foreign Minister Le Drian
- Greece Protests Turkish Drilling Plans in Mediterranean
- European Union provides EUR 18 million to support the most vulnerable in 20 new municipalities across Libya
Algiers - The Commissioner for Peace and Security, Smael Shangri announced Wednesday in Algiers that African Peace and Security Council are preparing to send a ministerial mission to visit Libya this month to contribute to addressing the crisis suffered by the country. In a press statement, Sharqi said; 'The Libyan problem is an African problem needed an African voice to help Libyans reach a solution by themselves'. The African Union official warned in his statement carried by Algerian news agency, against interference in the internal affairs of Libya, stressing that rampant arms in Libya contributed to the escalation of the Libyan crisis.
Source: Libya News Agency