- ticket title
- 107 Illegal Migrants Including Women and Children Have Been Rescued
- UNICEF: Millions of Children Suffer Because of Conflict in Yemen, Syria and Libya
- Sun’allah: NOC Has Big Role in Upgrading Libyan Economy
- Libya: Euros 2 million in humanitarian assistance to cover basic needs
- Kremlin: Putin and Merkel Agree on Avoiding Armed Struggle in Libyan Conflict
Algiers - The Commissioner for Peace and Security, Smael Shangri announced Wednesday in Algiers that African Peace and Security Council are preparing to send a ministerial mission to visit Libya this month to contribute to addressing the crisis suffered by the country. In a press statement, Sharqi said; 'The Libyan problem is an African problem needed an African voice to help Libyans reach a solution by themselves'. The African Union official warned in his statement carried by Algerian news agency, against interference in the internal affairs of Libya, stressing that rampant arms in Libya contributed to the escalation of the Libyan crisis.
Source: Libya News Agency