- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Tunis-The Chairperson of the African Union Moussa Faki on Saturday announced a national conference for reconciliation in Libya, to be held in Addis Ababa in July, in a bid to find a way out of the crisis in the country. 'The Libya reconciliation conference provides an opportunity for Libyans, Faki said at the final session of the quartet meeting on Libya. He did not elaborate. According to the Head of the AU 'time has come for Libyan political parties to discuss the fate of their country.'
Source: Libya News Agency