- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Tunis-The Chairperson of the African Union Moussa Faki on Saturday announced a national conference for reconciliation in Libya, to be held in Addis Ababa in July, in a bid to find a way out of the crisis in the country. 'The Libya reconciliation conference provides an opportunity for Libyans, Faki said at the final session of the quartet meeting on Libya. He did not elaborate. According to the Head of the AU 'time has come for Libyan political parties to discuss the fate of their country.'
Source: Libya News Agency