- ticket title
- The United States Sanctions Libyan Individual and Militia Connected to Serious Human Rights Abuse in Libya
- Second Committee Approves Three Resolutions, including One on Protecting Global Climate for Present, Future Generations
- UNHCR Update Libya (27 November 2020) [EN/AR]
- The French Embassy In Libya Confirms Its Support For The NOC, And Threatens To Impose Sanctions On Those Who Threaten It
- The Tunisian Consulate In Tripoli Announces The Release Of (19) Tunisians Who Were Detained In Libya
Addressing participants and guests before the start of the two-day Western Mediterranean Forum, commonly known as 5+5 Dialogue, which is hosted with the participation of leaders from the 10 countries that border the Western Mediterranean, the Maltese PM, Lawrence Gonzi referred to the countries involved in the Arab Spring.