- ticket title
- Fighting Rages as Libya Force Pushes Toward Key Western City
- Fractured Tunisian Parliament Moves Toward Agreement on PM
- Merkel Stresses That Europe Has An Interest In Preventing The Escalation Of The Conflict In Libya
- The German Chancellor And The Chinese President Discuss Implementing The Outputs Of The Berlin Conference On Libya
- Chad’s Foreign Minister: The Spread Of Arms And The Worsening Situation In The Sahel Have Been Caused By The Libyan Crisis
Tripoli, The GNA designated Minister of Education Mohamed Al Azabi on Sunday met the Italian Ambassador to Libya Adriana Marcella. The two sides discussed aspects of exchange between Libya and Italy in the area of education and training, exchange of expertise and management of educational institutions. Means of promoting teaching of Italian language in Libyan universities and granting visas to Libyan students were also discussed.
Source: Libya News Agency