- ticket title
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya’s Migrant Report: Round 26 | June – July 2019
- UNHCR Update Libya (13 September 2019)
- IOM Returns 127 Stranded Migrants Safely to 15 Countries Across Africa, Asia
- Scarred by Libya Abuse, Migrants Hope for New Life in Europe
- Nigeria’s child detainees, Myanmar’s ‘out of control’ military, and a ‘safe zone’ in Syria: The Cheat Sheet
Tripoli, The GNA designated Minister of Education Mohamed Al Azabi on Sunday met the Italian Ambassador to Libya Adriana Marcella. The two sides discussed aspects of exchange between Libya and Italy in the area of education and training, exchange of expertise and management of educational institutions. Means of promoting teaching of Italian language in Libyan universities and granting visas to Libyan students were also discussed.
Source: Libya News Agency