- ticket title
- More than 100 illegal immigrants deported from Libya
- Libya’s UN-backed government condemns deadly airstrike in Tripoli
- Salame and Deputy Meet Delegation From Misrata Including Members of House of Representatives and High Council of State
- Presidency Council Blames UN Mission for Death of Children in Arial Shelling in Al Fernaj
- GNA Foreign Ministry of Social Affairs Condemns Massacre of Children in Al Fernaj
24 Dec 2014
Austrian Peacekeeper checking sweets made by Mosan Center during a Christmas celebration organized in UNIFIL Headquarters in Naqoura South Lebanon. UNIFIL@PHOTO
People are doing their Christmas shopping at an art exhibit hosted by UN peacekeepers in Lebanon.
The arts, crafts and homemade bread were made by children with special needs and displayed at the Mosan Centre which organizes capacity building and training activities.
It has been an annual tradition for the Austrian battalion of UN Interim Force in Lebanon (UNIFIL) to hold these events since 2011.
Jocelyns Sambira has the story.