- ticket title
- UN Calls For Cease-Fire In Libya On Anniversary Of Armed Conflict
- Trump Pushes Unproven COVID Treatment
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya IDP and Returnee Report: Mobility Tracking Round 29 | January – February 2020
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 29 (Jan-Feb 2020)
- Coronavirus, Conflict Threaten Thousands of Refugees, Migrants Detained in Libya
Tripoli, - An outlawed armed group last night , sneaked into the stores of the joint oil Libya company , and stole motor oil and vehicles from them. The company said , that the back-up unit of the oil facilities guards in Zawya , intercepted the armed group and arrested eight infiltrators and their vehicles inside the store , and they are now under investigation. The company in its statement , which Lana got a copy of it , praised the back-up unit elements for their courage and stand-up against those criminals.
Source: Libyan News Agency