- ticket title
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
- Libya strongman Haftar in Greece for talks ahead of Berlin peace conference
- Six months following the enforced disappearance of Siham Sergewa, UNSMIL calls for her immediate release
- Libya: Tens of thousands of children at risk amidst violence and chaos of unrelenting conflict
- UNHCR Update Libya (17 January 2020)
Army: Rocket platform found in Wadi Al Jarmaq in south Lebanon
Tue 26 Aug 2014 at 12:49
NNA – Army Command- Guidance Directorate issued on Tuesday a communiqué in which it stated that an Army patrol found yesterday evening in Wadi Al-Jarmaq in the south the launch pads used yesterday (Monday) afternoon to fire a rocket towards the Palestinian occupied territories.
The communiqué added that soldiers found yesterday evening in the said region the launch pads in addition to a rocket ready to be launched.
Investigations were opened into the incident to reveal the perpetrators.