- ticket title
- DTM Libya – Tripoli Flash Update #17 (23 May 2019)
- Continuing Session, Non-Governmental Organizations Committee Recommends 32 Groups for Consultative Status with Economic and Social Council, Defers Action on 52
- Stopping the War for Tripoli – Middle East and North Africa Briefing N69
- PC Deputy meets Governor of Central Bank of Libya
- Manchester Marks Anniversary of Concert Bombing
Benghazi- On Wednesday armed men attacked the medical Benghazi center, which caused in destroying both the surgery room and the housing room. The center in its page on the web, said that the armed men were members of the family of a child that was killed in a random shooting, after an argument in Al-Wahishi area. Adding that the armed men had stormed the medical center to take revenge on the child killer, who has been in the hospital at the time, while he was getting treated for injuries.
Source: Libya News Agency