- ticket title
- تقرير “IR Pulse” المخصص لمنطقة الشرق الأوسط يطلق سلسلة من الأفكار والمعلومات
- تطبيق ThinQ من شركة أل جي يفتح الأبواب لجعل الحياة أسهل من المنزل
- LG ThinQ App Opens New Doors to Make Life Good From Home
- بنك الفلاح وتيراباي يدشنان خدمة التحويلات المالية المنزلية إلى باكستان
- شركة سنيورة للصناعات الغذائية تحقق صافي أرباح بقيمة 676.2 مليون دينار أردني في النصف الأول من العام 2020
Tripoli, Arab countries and Arabic speaking countries across the globe marked recently Arabic Language World day marked December 18 annually. Arabic is the most wide spread language as its is spoken by over 500 million people, and it is of significant importance to Muslims since it is the language of the Holy Quran, and one of the six official languages used by the UN. Arabic is spoken in Arab countries. Ahuaz, Turkey, Chad, Mali, Senegal and Eretria. After the advent of Islam, Arabic has become widely used and indeed it became the language of politics, sciences, arts for long centuries and directly influenced other languages such as the Persian, Turkish, Kurd Urdu, Malaysian, Indonesian and Albanian languages as well as influenced other African languages such as Hausa, and Swahili. It also influenced European Mediterranean languages such Spanish, Portuguese, Maltese and Sicilian language. Arabic Word Day was decided upon a resolution No 3190 passed by the UN General Assembly for 1973 which approved Arabic as an official language of the UN.
Source: Libya News Agency