- ticket title
- Russia denies US claim that Libyan banknotes seized in Malta are counterfeit, says for distribution by rival east-based government
- Health Sector, Situation Report, COVID-19, (15-31 May), Libya
- Libya: Health Sector Bulletin (May 2020)
- WHO Libya Bi-weekly Operational Update (16-31 May 2020)
- Libya: Humanitarian Access Report (April 2020)
Benghazi The Chairman of the Board of the Arabian Gulf Oil Company AGOCO and the Director of the Canadian oil company Walton discussed joint cooperation and the headquarters of the company here. Joint cooperation and the technical expertise offered by the Canadian company in development of oil fields and reservoir engineering were discussed during the meeting. The visit by the Canadian Walton oil boss came in the aftermath of a call by Mark Newmann the Director General of the German industrial services and machinery company Ferrostaal for oil companies to return to work in Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency