- ticket title
- Ministry of Employment takes part in Local Government Forum
- Alternative Accommodation for Displaced People/Discussed
- Local Government Minister issues resolution to transfer competencies to local administration units
- UN and Red Cross chiefs appeal for end to use of explosive weapons in cities
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
Nouakchott,-Mauritania is hosting the Arab Summit meeting on July 25 and 26, after Morocco apologized. Mauritania has set up large tents for the meetings to be convened in, after authorities failed to build conference halls in due time for the summit, press reports said. Mauritanian Foreign Minister Isselkou Ould Ahmed Izid Bih informed Arab ambassadors accredited to Nouakchott of the official date of the summit, saying Mauritania has decided to host the summit meeting on July 25 and 26.
Source: Libyan News Agency