- ticket title
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
Tunis-Arab summit kicks off in Tunis with participation of President of GNA Presidency Council, Fayez Al sarrj along with head of states and governments of Arab countries, Arab League Secretary General, UN Secretary General, Antonio Guterres, Chairman of African Union Commission Moussa Faki, EU High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy, Federica Mogherini. King of Saudi Arabia, Salman Ben Abdelaziz spoke to the summit in his capacity as the outgoing chairman of the 29th summit. He stressed the kingdom's desire for the unity and territorial integrity of Libya and its support to UN efforts to reach a political solution that realizes security and stability of Libya and eradicating terrorism. On his part President Baji Gaed Cebci, the chairman of the current summit underscored the need for Libyan unity and stability of Libya, stressing that Libya's security is security of Tunisia, emphasizing that dialogue and consensus is the sole path to address the crisis and realize comprehensive political development based on UN principles, far from conflict of interests and foreign interferences in the Libyan affair. Tghis is in a bid to realize security and stability and end suffering of the Libyan people, he added.
Source: Libya News Agency