- ticket title
- Minister of Employment and Rehabilitation meets with head of IOM
- Ministry of Economy and Industry lifts subsidy for Kerosene for commercial and industrial use
- Food & Drug Control centre convenes workshop on improving olive oil quality
- GNA Minister of Economy Discuss Economic Reform With Deputy head of UN Mission in Libya
- Italian Embassy Calls for Immediate Cessation of Combat Operations in Tripoli
CAIRO, Egypt, Dec 31 – Arab Parliament President, Ahmad Al-Jarwan, condemned the suicide attack against the Libyan parliament building, in the eastern city of Tubruq, which injured at least 18 people, including three MPs on Tuesday.
“Attacking the legitimate and elected Libyan parliament is a terrorist and cowardly act,” Al-Jarwan said in a statement.
The Arab Parliament, he underlined, condemned all forms of violence, killings, assassinations and explosions, that were designed to terrorise civilians and hamper development in the Arab world.
Al-Jarwan, in phone calls with a number of Libyan lawmakers, underscored the Arab Parliament’s firm support for the Libyan house, and that he planned to visit Libya.