- ticket title
- Fighting Rages as Libya Force Pushes Toward Key Western City
- Fractured Tunisian Parliament Moves Toward Agreement on PM
- Merkel Stresses That Europe Has An Interest In Preventing The Escalation Of The Conflict In Libya
- The German Chancellor And The Chinese President Discuss Implementing The Outputs Of The Berlin Conference On Libya
- Chad’s Foreign Minister: The Spread Of Arms And The Worsening Situation In The Sahel Have Been Caused By The Libyan Crisis
Arab Parliament calls on Libyans to set on negotiation
table to exit the crisis.
Monday , 24– 04– 2017 – 15:25:00
Cairo, 24 April 2017 (Lana) Arab Parliament renewed Monday its call to all parties to the conflict in Libya to set down on the negotiation table to exit the crisis experienced by the country. President of Arab parliament, Mishael Al-Salami said at a speech before the 5th session of the second legislative session of Arab parliament, I call on Libyan parties to set down a negotiation table for political dialogue to reach a political settlement that ensures integrity of Libya. He welcomed Arab efforts and those made by Arab Secretary General representative in Libya to address the Libyan crisis. =Lana= .