- ticket title
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya’s Migrant Report: Round 26 | June – July 2019
- UNHCR Update Libya (13 September 2019)
- IOM Returns 127 Stranded Migrants Safely to 15 Countries Across Africa, Asia
- Scarred by Libya Abuse, Migrants Hope for New Life in Europe
- Nigeria’s child detainees, Myanmar’s ‘out of control’ military, and a ‘safe zone’ in Syria: The Cheat Sheet
Arab Parliament calls on Libyans to set on negotiation
table to exit the crisis.
Monday , 24– 04– 2017 – 15:25:00
Cairo, 24 April 2017 (Lana) Arab Parliament renewed Monday its call to all parties to the conflict in Libya to set down on the negotiation table to exit the crisis experienced by the country. President of Arab parliament, Mishael Al-Salami said at a speech before the 5th session of the second legislative session of Arab parliament, I call on Libyan parties to set down a negotiation table for political dialogue to reach a political settlement that ensures integrity of Libya. He welcomed Arab efforts and those made by Arab Secretary General representative in Libya to address the Libyan crisis. =Lana= .