- ticket title
- Global food commodity prices rebound in June
- Press Conference by Security Council President on Work Programme for July
- U.S.-LNA Discussion on Militia Demobilization
- As COVID-19, Global Fragilities Threaten Peace, Shared Well-Being, Efforts Must Focus on Saving Lives, Buttressing Security, Secretary-General Tells Security Council
- GNA Minister Of Justice Meets EU Ambassador To Libya
Tripoli-The Secretary General of the Arab Maghreb Union Al Tayeb Al Bakoush has phoned the GNA Foreign Minister Mohamed Al Taher Siala. According to the Foreign Ministry Communications Office, the two officials discussed latest political and security developments in Libya, ways of deescalating in the capital and its suburbs and commitment to peaceful solution through democratic transition.
Source: Libya News Agency