- ticket title
- Ambassador of Philippines Discuss With Oil Company Officials Recruiting Filipino Workers
- Libyan Foreign Ministry Denies Money Stolen From Embassy in Washington
- Moscow and Beijing Discuss Security Situation in Libya
- President of Presidency Council Acquainted Himself With Back to School Arrangements
- Tunisia Polls Suggest Conservative Professor Wins Election
Tripoli-The Secretary General of the Arab Maghreb Union Al Tayeb Al Bakoush has phoned the GNA Foreign Minister Mohamed Al Taher Siala. According to the Foreign Ministry Communications Office, the two officials discussed latest political and security developments in Libya, ways of deescalating in the capital and its suburbs and commitment to peaceful solution through democratic transition.
Source: Libya News Agency