- ticket title
- Mi’tig Meets UN Special Representative and Human Affairs Coordinator
- GNA Minister of Transport on Inspection Tour of Mi’tiga Inter
- Foreign Ministry Publishes Book It Says Historical Account of 400 Years of Libyan Diplomacy
- Cross-border Movement Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- Can the Paris Agreement Succeed Without the United States?
Arab League Secretary Holds Talks With Al Saraj.Monday , 09-05-2016 – 19:30:00
Cairo, 9 May 2016(Lana) The Secretary General of the Arab League Nabil Al Arabi on Sunday discussed support for Libya and the Government of National Accord with the Head of the Presidential Council of Fayez Al Saraj. Al Sarj and Ala rabi were scheduled to meet the Arab permanent delegates to the Arab League at a consultation session to discuss the situation in Libya and the Arab support for the consensus government. =Lana=