- ticket title
- Speakers Call for Equitable Geographic Representation, Faster Recruitment as Fifth Committee Examines Secretary-General’s Human Resources Strategy
- Mattis Cuts US Troop Numbers in Africa by 10 Percent
- LIBYA: SHIPBOUND MIGRANTS DOCKED AT PORT SAY WOULD RATHER DIE THAN DISEMBARK
- Libya could hold elections next spring: Italy’s foreign minister
- Italian Premier: Respect Of Libya’s Sovereignty Is Necessary And Intervention In Its Affairs Is Unjustifiable.
Cairo, The Arab League Secretary General Ahmed Abu Al Ghaith has called for an immediate cessation of clashes in southern Tripoli area. According to Leagues Official Spokesman Ahmed Afifi Abu Al Ghaith has demanded that fighting be brought to a halt immediately in Tripoli to pave way for measures being made by the Presidency Council to spread its control over the city and protect civilians.
Source: Libya News Agency