- ticket title
- Libya: Tripoli Clashes Situational Report No.14 (As of 20 April 2019)
- Tunisian Foreign Ministry: Efforts Underway to Hold Meeting for Foreign Ministers of Tunisia, Egypt and Algeria to Halt Military Confrontations in Libya
- African Asylum-Seekers Could Bear Brunt of Proposed Travel Curbs
- Italian President: No to the Mediterranean to be a theatre for conflict over Libya
- Flights resume at Amitiq airport
Cairo, The Arab League Secretary General Ahmed Abu Al Ghaith has called for an immediate cessation of clashes in southern Tripoli area. According to Leagues Official Spokesman Ahmed Afifi Abu Al Ghaith has demanded that fighting be brought to a halt immediately in Tripoli to pave way for measures being made by the Presidency Council to spread its control over the city and protect civilians.
Source: Libya News Agency