- ticket title
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
- Libya strongman Haftar in Greece for talks ahead of Berlin peace conference
- Six months following the enforced disappearance of Siham Sergewa, UNSMIL calls for her immediate release
- Libya: Tens of thousands of children at risk amidst violence and chaos of unrelenting conflict
- UNHCR Update Libya (17 January 2020)
Cairo-The Arab League Secretary General Ahmad Abu Al Ghaith has called for containing of repercussions of the crisis between sisterly countries Libya and Lebanon. In remarks before the Arab Economic and Social Council Foreign Ministers and the preparatory meeting for the Arab Economic Summit, Abu Al Ghaith said he regretted absence of Libya’s delegation and the circumstances that caused things to reach such level. Libya has cancelled its participation in the Beirut summit scheduled for Jan. 20 and 21, after Amal Organisation’s supporters desecrated Libyan flag.
Source: Libya News Agency