- ticket title
- Senior Political, Humanitarian Officials Warn of ‘Unimaginable’ Consequences in North-West Syria Unless Critical Players Exert Pressure on Belligerents
- Record displacement shows ‘we’re almost unable to make peace’, warns UN refugee agency chief
- Civilian casualties report from 1 February to 31 March 2019
- The Road to Nowhere (Part 2): Alaweiah
- DTM Libya: Ghat and Murzuq Update – 17 June 2019
Cairo-The Arab League Secretary General Ahmad Abu Al Ghaith has called for containing of repercussions of the crisis between sisterly countries Libya and Lebanon. In remarks before the Arab Economic and Social Council Foreign Ministers and the preparatory meeting for the Arab Economic Summit, Abu Al Ghaith said he regretted absence of Libya’s delegation and the circumstances that caused things to reach such level. Libya has cancelled its participation in the Beirut summit scheduled for Jan. 20 and 21, after Amal Organisation’s supporters desecrated Libyan flag.
Source: Libya News Agency