- ticket title
- Libya: Tripoli Clashes Situational Report No.16 (As of 23 April 2019)
- Libya: Thousands seek shelter in health clinics from Tripoli fighting, UN warns
- Briefing: What’s behind talk of a ‘migratory crisis’ in Spain
- Security Council Adopts Resolution Calling upon Belligerents Worldwide to Adopt Concrete Commitments on Ending Sexual Violence in Conflict
- Jheinawi: Ongoing War Has Dire Consequences on Tripoli and the Region
Cairo-The Arab League Secretary General Ahmad Abu Al Ghaith has called for containing of repercussions of the crisis between sisterly countries Libya and Lebanon. In remarks before the Arab Economic and Social Council Foreign Ministers and the preparatory meeting for the Arab Economic Summit, Abu Al Ghaith said he regretted absence of Libya’s delegation and the circumstances that caused things to reach such level. Libya has cancelled its participation in the Beirut summit scheduled for Jan. 20 and 21, after Amal Organisation’s supporters desecrated Libyan flag.
Source: Libya News Agency