- ticket title
- United Nations Staff Union President Urges States to Enhance Peacekeeper Security, as Targeted Attacks Kill 423 Blue Helmets, Civilian Personnel in Last Decade
- Secretary-General Appoints Antonia De Meo of United States as Director of United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute
- Covid-19: Libya releases prisoners to contain virus spread
- If Coronavirus Hits Libyan Detention Centers It Would be a ‘Massacre’
- Iran Defends Virus Response as Syria Reports First Death
Cairo, - The Arab league council in its meeting on the level of its permanent delegates , in its 146th ordinary session , on Wednesday , renewed the league's stand in supporting to the national accord government 'NAG' , and to stick to the political agreement which was achieved under the UN auspices. The council also , egged all parties in Libya to fulfill their commitments towards the political agreement.
Source: Libyan News Agency