- ticket title
- Libya Peace Summit: Berlin talks must prioritize accountability for war crimes
- Salama: Berlin Conference Success Would Enable Displaced People Return To Their Homes
- Russian Foreign Ministry: Participants In Berlin Conference Will Submit Their Final Statement To Security Council
- UN Secretary General: Hostilities In Libya Is Rejected And All Must Support Berlin Conference
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
CAIRO, Feb 22 — Arab League Secretary General Nabil Al-Araby condemned here on Saturday the series of “terrorist bombings” in the Libyan city of Al-Qubbah on Friday that left scores dead and injured.
Al-Araby emphasized in a statement that the Arab League supports the Libyan House of Representatives and legitimate government in the face of the terrorist groups that try to impede efforts aiming at resuming the UN-facilitated national dialogue.
He called for concerted efforts among all Libyans to counter these groups, which attempt to undermine the state’s security, stability and people.