- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Arab Interior Ministers Council Calls for National
Commission to Care for Terror Victims Problems.
Tuesday , 24– 04– 2018 – 16:15:00
Cairo, 23 April 2018(Lana) Arab Interior Ministers have called
for a national commission to be set up of members of different bodies
to address problems of victims of terrorism of all types.
The Council called on civil society organisations to care for the
needs of victims of terrorist actions in order to rehabilitate them
and engage them in the society.
The Arab region still faces a wave of terrorist actions because
of the security situation in some Arab countries, which created a
perfect hotbed for terrorist groups to attack civilians and undermine
development, the Secretary General of the Arab Interior Ministers
Council Mohamed Bin Ali Koman said in a statement marking the Arab
Victims of Terrorism Awareness Day.
The victims of terrorist actions need care and attention that
their families cannot possibly meet, so they are in need of special
care organizations to look after them , Koman said.