- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Kings and Heads of state from 50 Arab and African states are taking part in the summit which being convened under the theme 'Together for sustainable development and economic cooperation.' The summit was expected to discuss over two days the plan of action endorsed at the 3rd summit which was held in Kuwait in 2013. It was also expected to discuss ways of strengthening exchange between African and Arab World countries, to face the challenges they face together.
Source: Libya News Agency