- ticket title
- 107 Illegal Migrants Including Women and Children Have Been Rescued
- UNICEF: Millions of Children Suffer Because of Conflict in Yemen, Syria and Libya
- Sun’allah: NOC Has Big Role in Upgrading Libyan Economy
- Libya: Euros 2 million in humanitarian assistance to cover basic needs
- Kremlin: Putin and Merkel Agree on Avoiding Armed Struggle in Libyan Conflict
- One of the Middle East’s Favorite Categories Receives a One-of-a-kind Preparation with the All-In Hawaiian Burger, the All-In Texas Burger and, uniquely crafted for the Middle East, the All-In Smoky Cheese Burger.
KUWAIT CITY, Nov. 25, 2014 / PRNewswire — In the largest international consumer research project in its history, Applebee’s® polled over 2000 diners about their favorite foods, and throughout the Middle East, the response was very clear: guests love their burgers. And in addition to Applebee’s 30 year heritage of being a perfect destination for casual dining; it has also been creating great burgers, serving them to delighted guests here in the region since 2000.
And beginning November 25, in addition to its regular menu of guest favorites including steaks, salads, appetizers and more, the 6 Applebee’s restaurants in Kuwait will introduce an innovatively delicious take on the classic burger, aptly named the “All-In Burger.” This new burger line features Applebee’s traditional burger with a twist: Instead of simply piling toppings on the burger, the ingredients are individually sauteed and “seared” into the burger meat, infusing their flavors throughout the burger.
The experience will be new from top to bottom, as the “All-In Burgers” are all served on a toasted sweet brioche bun, crafted specifically for the new burgers, which provides a rich and savory complement to the specially selected ingredients resting inside.
The three varieties of “All-In Burgers” are:
- Hawaiian “All-In” Burger: Fresh pineapple is seared into our burger then topped with turkey ham and more pineapple in a toasted brioche bun coated with sweet and spicy sauce.
- “All-In” Texas Burger: Jalapenos and green peppers are seared into our burger then topped with more fried jalapenos and onions and our creamy queso. All of this is served between our toasted brioche bun lathered with chipotle mayonnaise and bacon bits.
- “All-In” Smoky Cheese Burger: Beef bacon and mushrooms are seared into our burger and then topped with a smoked cheese, sauteed red peppers, red onions and two more slices of bacon. Served on a toasted brioche bun with chipotle mayonnaise.
The “All-In” Smoky Cheese Burger was developed for and is now exclusively available for Applebee’s guests in the Middle East.
“At Applebee’s, we built our reputation on making great, craveable, delicious burgers, but we’re always looking to surprise and delight our guests,” said Michael Futris, International Chef, Applebee’s. “Our new innovative ‘All-In’ Burgers take the delicious toppings guests love and incorporate them right into the beef patty, so that every juicy bite is filled with flavor. And we’re delighted to introduce an ‘All-In’ Smoky Cheese Burger that our guests in the Middle East will love—and be the first to enjoy!”
“All-in” burgers are available for a limited time only in all Applebee’s across Kuwait. Applebee’s Kuwait is managed and operated by Kout food Group, which was recognized for its outstanding brand growth in the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region in 2014. Applebee’s operations launched in Kuwait in 1999 and, through the Kout food Group, has strategically expanded locally; a total of 6 Applebee’s restaurants serve guests throughout Kuwait.
The Applebee’s Brand
Applebee’s is the world’s largest casual dining chain, with approximately 2,000 locations in 49 states, 16 countries and two U.S. territories. In the Middle East, Applebee’s operates restaurants in Jordan, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates. Based in Kansas City, Missouri, Applebee’s takes pride in providing a welcoming, neighborhood environment where everyone can enjoy the dining experience. Applebee’s® restaurants are franchised or operated by DineEquity’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Applebee’s International, Inc. and its affiliates.