- ticket title
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya’s Migrant Report: Round 26 | June – July 2019
- UNHCR Update Libya (13 September 2019)
- IOM Returns 127 Stranded Migrants Safely to 15 Countries Across Africa, Asia
- Scarred by Libya Abuse, Migrants Hope for New Life in Europe
- Nigeria’s child detainees, Myanmar’s ‘out of control’ military, and a ‘safe zone’ in Syria: The Cheat Sheet
President of the Republic Michel Aoun said that the Lebanese citizens of all faiths coexist together in a varied society, noting that Lebanon in the midst of the new global civilization has become a model for the "world of tomorrow."
President Aoun's fresh stance came on Friday at Baabda palace during his meeting with the participants in the International Bureau of Catholic Schools in the World, whose conference was held in Lebanon with representatives from Lebanon, Kenya, Belgium, South Africa, Benin, Brazil, Central Africa, Egypt, Ecuador, Spain, France, India, Italy, Jordan, Mexico, Peru, the Philippines, Senegal and Switzerland.
Aoun wished the delegation success for their conference, stressing that "education starts at home, passes through school and continues through life."
Aoun received former head of the transitional government of the Libyan National Transitional Council Mahmoud Jibril and Dr. Abdullah Al-Othman, and discussed with them the current regional and international situation and Lebanon's position vis-a-vis current developments.
Aoun also received filmmaker, producer and writer of Lebanese origin John Curie and Dr. Essam Attallah.
On the other hand, Aoun received the credentials of six new ambassadors to Lebanon, namely of Ireland, Vietnam, Republic of Mongolia, Niger, Republic of Djibouti, and Malta.
Source: National News Agency