- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 October 2019
- Libya’s relentless militia war: Civilians harmed in the battle for Tripoli, April-August 2019
- Deputy Italian Foreign Minister: We Are Concerned About Growing Attacks Against Civilians in Libya
- Al Wahat Security Directorate Warns Against Renting Accomodations to Unknown Persons
- Presidency Council Approves Solution to Issues Part of Misrata-Tawergha Agreement
JUBA, 14 November 2014 (IRIN) – Just over 30 years ago Operation Lifeline Sudan (OLS) sought to extend a helping hand to the millions in need and caught up in the second Sudanese civil war (1983-2005).