- ticket title
- ROCKET FIRE HITS LIBYAN CAPITAL’S AIRPORT
- Near verbatim transcript of the press stakeout by Ghassan Salame, Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Support Mission in Libya, 28 February 2020
- Helping MENA Transition Out of Fragility
- German Foreign Ministry Discloses Details Of Ceasefire Agreement In Libya
- Algerian President Seeks To Rally Support For Summit On Libya
Tripoli- Ministry of Interior Media Office reported that patrols of the General department for Anti-Narcotics and Mental Effects taking part in the security plan to secure Tripoli, Janzure branch apprehended four people, two Libyans and two African nationalities with possession of 142 Tramadol discs and other prohibited material. Legal measures were taken against the individuals.
Source: Libya News Agency