- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Tripoli- Ministry of Interior Media Office reported that patrols of the General department for Anti-Narcotics and Mental Effects taking part in the security plan to secure Tripoli, Janzure branch apprehended four people, two Libyans and two African nationalities with possession of 142 Tramadol discs and other prohibited material. Legal measures were taken against the individuals.
Source: Libya News Agency