- ticket title
- Ministry of Health condemns attack on medical caravan
- UN Development Programme: Ongoing Conflict in Libya Has Bas Consequences on Children
- 74 Migrants Rescued off Libyan Coast, 110 Others Turned Back
- Ghadams general hospital stage a protest
- Salame Discuss With Crisis Committee Safe Return of Morzug Residents and Basic Needs
Tripoli, The Anti-illegal Migration Body in collaboration with the International Organisation of Migration IOM has announced repatriated 52 immigrants including 4 women and have been repatriated to their country including 15 women and 12 children. The immigrants left through Mi’tiga International Airport in Tripoli, the Body said on its SMS page, indicating that the process came as part of the voluntary repatriation carried out by IOM.
Source: Libya News Agency