- ticket title
- أوبو تطلق حملة اكتشف اللامحدودبالشراكة مع ثلاثة مواهب إماراتية بارزة
- تكريم شركة Gulf Business Machines كواحدة من أفضل شركات التوظيف في البحرين عن عام 2020
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
In spite of the ongoing political and security crisis in Libya, the EU is providing assistance and protection, via its international and local partners, to vulnerable people in the country, including refugees, internally displaced people and migrants. The EU is also engaged in a political and policy dialogue with Libyan authorities aimed at ensuring the respect of international human rights and humanitarian provision vis-à-vis vulnerable foreigners, including refugees.
Similarly, as regards Lebanon, which has been heavily impacted by the Syria and other refugee crises, the EU has been providing substantive support for protection of and assistance to refugees and displaced persons. The EU has frequently drawn Lebanese authorities’ attention to the situation of vulnerable population groups. The recently agreed Partnership Priorities and Compact confirm commitment from both sides to sustain dialogue and support in that regard.
The EU supported the adoption and implementation of the ‘National Plan for Safeguarding Children and Women in Lebanon’ which aims at providing health and protection services to children, girls, boys, women in relation to child abuse and gender-based and sexual violence.
In addition, EU humanitarian partners provide legal assistance and counselling, specific case management, and various psychosocial activities to victims of gender-based violence and those at risk. A strong emphasis is placed on strengthening community-based structures and outreach activities.