- ticket title
- From unparalleled personalized service to distinctive experiences: Hilton’s luxury resorts in the Maldives invite travelers to experience renowned levels of hospitality
- أوبو تُطلق سلسلة هواتفها الذكية الجديد كلياً رينو4 والسماعة اللاسلكية الأحدث أوبو إنكو W51 في منطقة الشرق الأوسط
- “Paradigm Shift for Greater Value” Huawei drives 100 typical scenario-based solutions built on robust partnership
- شركة Secureworks تكمل عملية استحواذها على Delve Laboratories, Inc.
- Huawei and Intel Jointly Launch the Next-Gen FusionServer Pro V6 Intelligent Server
Animals intended for export to a non-EU country shall meet the veterinary requirements of the non-EU country of their destination, which should follow the recommendations of the World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE). The Commission and the Member States contribute to the rational and science-based development of those international standards. The Commission also promotes the application of those standards whenever it engages in relevant trade negotiations.
In accordance with Commission Decision 93/444/EEC(1), the animals to be exported must meet at least the animal health conditions for intra-Union trade in slaughter animals of the species concerned until they reach the point of exit from the EU.
Council Directives 90/425/EEC(2), 64/432/EEC(3) and 91/68/EEC(4) require that transporters for the carriage of animals must use means of transport that are cleaned and disinfected immediately after every transport of animals, and if necessary before any new loading of animals, using disinfectants officially approved by the competent authority. The Commission, with the strong support of Member States, has adopted specific rules for the cleansing and disinfection of empty livestock vehicles returning from certain non-EU countries(5). Those requirements are based on evidence that not only live animals but also used livestock vehicles may spread animal disease pathogens.
The setup of infrastructure necessary for a sustainable agricultural development is part of the objectives described in Regulation (EU) No 1305/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council on support for rural development(6).