- ticket title
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya’s Migrant Report: Round 26 | June – July 2019
- UNHCR Update Libya (13 September 2019)
- IOM Returns 127 Stranded Migrants Safely to 15 Countries Across Africa, Asia
- Scarred by Libya Abuse, Migrants Hope for New Life in Europe
- Nigeria’s child detainees, Myanmar’s ‘out of control’ military, and a ‘safe zone’ in Syria: The Cheat Sheet
SURKHET, 15 August 2014 (IRIN) – At age 33, Rami Biswokarma has been married for 20 years. Her village of Kateghari in Nepal’s western Surkhet District has seen multiple campaigns against child marriage, but she says little has changed.