- ticket title
- Huawei and Intel Jointly Launch the Next-Gen FusionServer Pro V6 Intelligent Server
- فازت شركة برايم لاند للوساطة العقارية بجائزتين من مجلة بزنس وورلدوايد لعام 2020 تكريمًا للشركة ورئيسها التنفيذي
- ريورد وكولينسون فاليو داينامكس تتعاونا لتقديم عروض مخصصة مرتبطة بالبطاقات في جميع أنحاء الشرق الأوسط
- Gates Foundation Honors Director of Africa CDC With 2020 Global Goalkeeper Award
- مؤسسة بيل ومليندا جيتس تمنح مدير مركز مكافحة الأمراض في إفريقيا جائزة جلوبال جولكيبرز 2020
TOKYO–(Marketwire/AsiaNet Pakistan – Aug 21, 2012) –
ANA confirms flight schedule for the second half of FY2012
New route between Narita and San Jose will launch with Boeing 787 from January 11th, 2013
Boeing 787 will begin flying Narita – Seattle from October 1 and Haneda
– Beijing from October 28, 2012
TOKYO August 21, 2012 – ANA Group, Japan’s largest airline group, today confirms its flight schedule for the second half of fiscal year 2012.
The schedule reflects ANA’s focus on strengthening its business model to capture demand for long-haul international flights and transit passengers in order to maximize its position as a network carrier. ANA plans to introduce the Boeing 787 on a wider range of international and domestic routes to improve competitiveness, while also aiming to optimize aircraft usage in accordance with supply and demand to achieve maximum efficiencies.
Details are as follows.?Schedules are subject to approval of the government authorities. Schedules may also be subject to change.
In order to improve services between North America and the Asian continent using Narita Airport as a hub, ANA will be expanding its network during the second half of FY2012, with the introduction of new routes between Narita and the destinations of Yangon, New Delhi and San Jose in addition to more frequent flights between Narita and New York.
ANA will also be making changes to flights from Japan to China and other destinations on the Asian continent through route optimization and aircraft type changes appropriate for the business environment on those routes.
Please click on the link below to view the full text of the announcement.
For details, please refer to the following URL;
Ryosei Nomura and Megumi Tezuka
ANA Public Relations
This information is provided by RNS
The company news service from the London Stock Exchange