- ticket title
- Salama: Berlin Conference Success Would Enable Displaced People Return To Their Homes
- Russian Foreign Ministry: Participants In Berlin Conference Will Submit Their Final Statement To Security Council
- UN Secretary General: Hostilities In Libya Is Rejected And All Must Support Berlin Conference
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
- Libya strongman Haftar in Greece for talks ahead of Berlin peace conference
GOODWOOD, England, February 18, 2015 / PRNewswire – The launch of Phantom in 2003 marked the beginning of the renaissance of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars. Since then, we have set a new benchmark for what a super-luxury car should be – unique, hand-crafted, beautiful and rare. Often imitated, Phantom has never been equalled and continues to be hailed as ‘The Best Car in the World’ by our customers and media alike.
(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150218/731204-a )
(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150218/731204-b )
Twelve years later, after the introduction of successful new models like Ghost and Wraith, Rolls-Royce stands proudly at the pinnacle of British luxury manufacturing, confirming our custodianship of this precious marque.
Now we have reached another seminal moment in Rolls-Royce’s 111-year journey.
Today we confirm that we are developing an all-new Rolls-Royce with exceptional presence, elegance and purpose:
- A car that offers the luxury of a Rolls-Royce in a vehicle that can cross any terrain
- A car that meets our customers’ highly mobile, contemporary lifestyle expectations
- A Rolls-Royce that is as much about the pioneering, adventurous spirit of Charles Rolls as it is about Sir Henry Royce’s dedication to engineering and innovation
- A car that appropriately reflects Rolls-Royce’s brand promise of effortless luxury
- A high-bodied car, with an all-new aluminium architecture
- A unique new motor car worthy of carrying the Spirit of Ecstasy into the future
This new Rolls-Royce will be Effortless … Everywhere.
Many discerning customers have urged us to develop this new car – and we have listened. At Rolls-Royce Motor Cars we are uniquely focused on the desires of our customers and are driven by our own thirst to innovate. So we challenged our engineers and design team, led by Director of Design Giles Taylor, to create a different and exceptional new car.
This car will embody all the values and capabilities that drove our two Founding Fathers to secure Rolls-Royce’s reputation, early last century, by taking top honours in rigorous overland adventures such as the Scottish Reliability Trials, the London to Edinburgh event and the Alpine Trials.
Rolls-Royces conveyed pioneers and adventurers like Lawrence of Arabia across the vastness of unexplored deserts and over mountain ranges. In other parts of the world including Australia, India and the Americas, Rolls-Royces carried their owners over challenging terrain with absolute reliability and comfort.
History sets our precedent and our future calls us to action.
This new journey begins now. We will take our time in developing and perfecting this new concept in luxury. We will include our customers, enthusiasts and media along the way and will keep you informed of our progress.
Until then, rest assured, we are creating a motor car in the greatest traditions of our marque.
Sir Henry Royce famously said: “When it does not exist, design it”.
We are doing just that.
Chief Executive of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, Torsten Mueller-Oetvoes said, “I am proud to confirm that Rolls-Royce Motor Cars is developing an all-new, high-bodied Rolls-Royce designed to satisfy the contemporary, highly mobile lifestyles of our discerning clients around the world. I am confident that this new Rolls-Royce will fully deliver on our brand’s promise of supreme luxury while at the same time being Effortless … Everywhere. The journey towards this all-new Rolls-Royce begins now and we will keep our customers, enthusiasts and media informed of our progress along the way.”
Chairman of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars and Member of the Board of Management of BMW AG, Peter Schwarzenbauer said, “The BMW Group stands proudly behind this announcement. The Group’s continuous investment into the Rolls-Royce Motor Cars brand is paying considerable dividends. Rolls-Royce is the ultra-luxury cornerstone of the BMW Group’s premium brand strategy and we will continue to strongly support Rolls-Royce Motor Cars as it moves, confidently, into this new phase in its development.
Notes to Editors:
You can find all our press releases and press kits, as well as a wide selection of high resolution, downloadable photographs and video footage at our media website, PressClub [http://www.press.rolls-roycemotorcars.com ]. You can also find the communications team at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars on Twitter [https://www.twitter.com/RollsRoyceMedia ].
For Rolls-Royce Motor Cars website and social media channels, please use the following links:
- Rolls-Royce Motor Cars website [http://www.rolls-roycemotorcars.com ]
- Facebook [http://www.facebook.com/rollsroycemotorcars ]
- Twitter [http://www.twitter.com/rollsroycecars ]
- Instagram [http://www.instagram.com/rollsroycecars ]
- Google+ [http://www.plus.google.com/+Rolls-RoyceMotorCars ]
- Tumblr [http://www.rollsroycemotorcars.tumblr.com ]
- Pinterest [http://www.pinterest.com/rollsroycecars ]
- Vimeo [http://www.vimeo.com/rollsroycemotorcars ]
- YouTube [http://www.youtube.com/user/RollsRoyceMotorCars ]
- LinkedIn [http://www.linkedin.com/company/rolls-royce-motor-cars ]
Director of Global Communications
Richard Carter, +44(0)1243-384060, email@example.com
Global Corporate Communications
Andrew Ball, +44(0)1243-384064, firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Product Communications
Andrew Boyle, +44(0)1243-384062, email@example.com
Global Lifestyle Communications
Emma Rickett, +44(0)1243-384061, firstname.lastname@example.org
Asia Pacific – North
Ryuta Kurahashi, +81-90-9856-5852, email@example.com
Asia Pacific – South
Rani Ramaya, +65-6838-9753, firstname.lastname@example.org
Hal Serudin, +65-6838-9675, email@example.com
Anna Xu, +86-1084558037, firstname.lastname@example.org
Europe – East
Frank Tiemann, +49(0)89-382-29581, email@example.com
Europe – West
Ruth Hucklenbroich +49(0)89-382-60064, firstname.lastname@example.org
Middle East, Africa Central Asia and South America
Jamal Al Mawed, +971-561717883, email@example.com
Gerry Spahn, +1-201-307-4378, firstname.lastname@example.org
UK and Scandinavia
James Warren, +44(0)1243-384578, email@example.com
Source: Rolls Royce