- ticket title
- Helping MENA Transition Out of Fragility
- German Foreign Ministry Discloses Details Of Ceasefire Agreement In Libya
- Algerian President Seeks To Rally Support For Summit On Libya
- UN-brokered Libya talks show ‘seriousness reach draft ceasefire deal
- Libyan Embassy In Oman Urges Libyan Nationals To Be Cautious To Spread Of Coronavirus
Tripoli, -Amitiqa International Airport Mangemnet has announced that the airport was shelled late last night causing the closure of the airport's airspace until further notice. The airport reported that its flights have been diverted to Misrata International Airport.
Source: Libya News Agency